Ken Creffield <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 May 1996 15:18:45 GMT
I am looking for someone to host a discussion list for an
international organisation of journalists.

The organisation was formed immediately after the second
world war with the intention of breaking down cold war
hostility between journalists, if not among politicians.

We now group more than 40 countries but have only one
full meeting a year.

A list would be a good way of keeping in touch because many
journalists now have access to email.

I have experience of hosting a majordomo list and I expect
I could cope with Listserv <G>.

If you are interested in providing a server, please email me.

Regards