LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:50:10 +0100
>In general, there's no guarantee that mail will arrive in the order
>that it was sent or be processed by LISTSERV in the order it was
>received.  So it's not good to depend on that.

Maybe, I did not explain clearly enough what I have done. Therefore,
I will describe my test in more detail. I have sent the following commands
in *one* single message to our local [log in to unmask]:

get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l
get sigi-l (header
unlock sigi-l

The result which was sent by LISTSERV is interesting...

---