Charley Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1993 14:59:37 -0600
At  3:40 PM 93/1/25 -0500, David Jelinek wrote:
>I've applied 17E-002D FIX on 1/18/93. listname DIGEST files were created
>by default for each list that was being logged as I expected. Each DIGEST
>is still being built but none are emptied out at the end of the day.
>I thought that the default was YES,SAME,DAILY. I even set up one list
>as explicity YES,SAME,DAILY and subscribed to the list and then set my
>options to DIGEST. I've yet to receive anything from the list even though
>it is receiving 10-30 postings a day. I imagine I've overlooked something
>very obvious, but I can't imagine what it could be. Any help would be
>appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You need to add the following line to your WAKEPARM FILE

ALL      &01:00   14:08:18 Call LSVXM1 'DIGESTSND'

--
Charley Kline, KF9FF                                [log in to unmask]
UIUC Network Architect

"...and once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes
turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return..."