"Suppona, Roger" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:20:03 -0600
It makes no difference if you use MIME or uuencode (Listserv supports both),
they arrive in an unreadable condition.  I've tried both encoding methods
sending binaries to Microsoft Exchange 5.5 servers and straight smtp
servers.  I've tried manually decoding the files and letting the client do
it for me.  In all cases, the decoded file is corrupted.

Roger Suppona
Sandia National Laboratories