Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:08:15 -0500
Rakauskas, George R. wrote:

> Is there a way to block users from being able to change subscription
> Settings for certain lists?

I posted a similar question to this list last fall. Two respondents provided
me with copies of the list exits they use to prevent subscribers from leaving
a list or changing options. Based on the examples they provided and some
additional information from the L-Soft tech support staff, I implemented an
exit to prevent a subscriber from leaving a list, and an exit to prevent a
subscriber from leaving a list or changing options. The exit programs are
written in perl. Our LISTSERV service runs on Solaris. If you would like a
copy of either (or both) of these programs, let me know.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator