Tue, 17 Dec 1996 06:08:06 -0500
I am searching for a host site for a listserv of following kind:

I try to create a list called perhaps de-aikido-l. I want it to be a list on
the topic of the Japanese martial art aikido in German language.

I have no idea, how many users will subscribe to such a list or how many
messages a day will have to be processed.

I think that most German aikidoka having email will be interested, but not
all of them will subscribe.

Please let me know if you can help me or have further information for me.

Thanks and merry x-mas,

   Markus Wiese, [log in to unmask]