Fri, 12 Jan 1996 22:40:06 -0500
Dear June,

I might be interested in helping with your list, since such is of an
interest
to me.  I have done some work in the past for the South Central
Christian
Children's Home in Jeffersonville, Indiana.  I would invite you also
to visit
my Web Site at "http://unix.adept.net/~mjohns/home.html"

If I could help in some way, let me know.  I work full-time and
preach full-time
so I stay kinda busy.  But I might be able to help a few hours a
week.  I have
some contacts with the "Childplace Adoption Service" on the campus of
the
above mentioned Children's Home.  Maybe someone there might be of
help to
you as well.

I currently reside in Mt. Washington, Kentucky.

Sincerely,

Mark Johns
email:   [log in to unmask]    and    [log in to unmask]
homepage:    http://unix.adept.net/~mjohns/home.html
Income Opportunity:  http://unix.adept.net/~mjohns/newimage/