Charlie Clifton <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 13:14:11 -0500
A group of sailors who race Sunfish Sailboats is looking for a host for a
small list (<200 subscribers). If anyone would be interested in providing
service please EMail me directly. The Class Association feels there is not
enough evidence of a need for this service at this time but if we can show
otherwise, we may be able to get them to pay for it in the future.

Charlie Clifton            "Man must sit with mouth open
Sarasota FL                for long time before duck fly in."
[log in to unmask]      -Chinese Proverb