"Tansin A. Darcos & Company" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Oct 1993 13:57:31 -0400
From: Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
-----
There are actually TWO "list of lists".  The Bitnet one is about 240K
and about 65 pages; it is available from any listserv by issuing a command
that escapes me now.

Send a command of "help" and it will tell you how to get the list
of Bitnet lists.  It's very long.

There is also a second - unrelated - list of Internet lists which mayu
overlap or duplicate the above list; it's over three times that size and
is called "interest-groups" I think.  It can be FTPd from ftp.nisc.sri.com.

---
Note: All mail is read/responded every day.  If a message is sent to this
account, and you expect a reply, if one is not received within 24 hours,
resend your message; some systems do not send mail to MCI Mail correctly.

Paul Robinson - [log in to unmask]
Voted "Largest Polluter of the (IETF) list" by Randy Bush <[log in to unmask]>
-----
The following Automatic Fortune Cookie was selected only for this message:

I don't like spinach, and I'm glad I don't, because if I liked it I'd
eat it, and I just hate it.
                -- Clarence Darrow