Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:05:37 -0400
On Oct 27, 2006, at 11:19 AM — 10/27/06, Charles Drawdy wrote:

> Thanks Valdis,
>
> I don't think we are being greylisted or blacklisted. Some of the
> receivers get their message while others get it hours later. I
> don't have access to the unix box so I don't know what the error
> message were but I am asking another person who did to update me on
> that.

What you really need to do is get a hold of one of those delayed
messages and look at its header. You need the full header. The header
will probably tell you where the point of delay is (or was). Once you
know where the delay is, you can then go to the next step which is to
contact the administrator for the server where the delayed hop took
place to see if the problem can be investigated on that server.