Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:01:29 -0400
Dear LSTSRV-L Members,

We wanted to share with LISTSERV(R) site administrators the link to a new article in Slate Magazine, for which the author interviewed Eric on Thursday.

The Joy of Listservs
One of the Internet's earliest innovations is still one of its best
Slate, Farhad Manjoo, August 5, 2010

http://www.slate.com/id/2262954/pagenum/all

The author, Farhad Manjoo, is asking for people to share information about their favorite email lists via email or by posting a comment on the article's page on Slate, so we invite you to let him know about the LISTSERV email lists running on your sites.

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani
L-Soft Marketing Team

Official LISTSERV Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LISTSERV/52566892488