Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Sep 1991 04:53:37 +0100
On Sun, 29 Sep 1991 23:12:08 EDT Mignon Erixon-Stanford <IRMSS907@SIVM>
said:

>lsvput readme doc (put
>     peek 1065   ("Readme doc is unknown" so i decided to use PUTC)

Well the file is unknown. If it's  unknown, you can't store it. If you do
a PUTC, you end up with a CMS file called README DOC on LISTSERV 191, and
the file is still  unknown, you still can't PUT or GET  it or do anything
to it except CMS  ERASE README DOC. This is not a  productive use of your
time.

Anyway I can't  say anything since I can't get  the filelist in question,
but it is properly linked to LISTSERV FILELIST.

  Eric