Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 14:38:52 EDT
On August 21, on [log in to unmask], Albert Buys said:
 >>Hi,
 >>I have a new mailing list for which I paid. I had 5o+ member within a few
 >>days after the announcement was made.
 >>I introduced myself to the list and explained what the list was all
 >>about. I explained that I welcome suggestions and recommendations to get
 >>a good active list.
 >>
 >>I asked for introductions. Only 4 out of the 55 responded. Two even
 >>volunteered to answer questions and help anyone.
 >>To this day there is utter silence from the list.
 >>
 >>My question ?
 >>What would you advise me ?

Start a discussion. Ask a question about your topic.

-Debbie

     No flames were thrown in the creation of this email message.
[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.