"Andrea Wasik(CancerSource)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:52:56 -0400
Nathan,

I am not seeing this plog-xxxxx.MAIL file in the spool directory, although
if I run cntpost.rexx, it appears to be "doing its thing".

Do you know how the priveleges should be set under winnt?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Brindle [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 11:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: cntpost.rexx output

It should be writing a file called plog-blahblahblah.MAIL to LISTSERV's
spool directory which would contain the report.  The question is, why
isn't LISTSERV picking the file up to deliver it?  Privs/ownership?

There may also be a working copy of the MAIL file in the LOG directory
(called plog-blahblahblah.MAI) but I can't remember if I clean up after
myself at runtime or if I wait until the next time the program is run
to delete \LOG\*.MAI.

If indeed the plog*.MAIL file is found in the SPOOL directory, you're
going to have to see if there is anything weird about the privs, etc.
This works fine for me and on fifty-odd nodes at L-Soft so it's hard
to say why it doesn't work for you.

Nathan