John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:36:28 -0400
> Figured it out, thought y'all might like to know what it was. Quite
> simply, it was just that our C: drive was full. LISTSERV is on D: drive,
> but there must be a temp directory for IIS that is on C: drive. When it's
> full, bulk operations (and who knows what else) don't work.

Generally with NT4, IIS is installed in C:\INETPUB\
So the default upload directory for LISTSERV would be
C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\ARCHIVES\UPLOAD (regardless of where LISTSERV is
installed) or where you have  WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR  pointing in the site.cfg.
So running out of space on your C drive, could also effect the WWW archive
indexes for the notebooks, if you use them.