Paul Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:14:59 -0400
I have been having the same problem, did anyone ever respond to this post by
chance, maybe on a different forum?

Paul Walsh
SafetyAlerts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Chuck Simonds
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: How is invalid address containing blanks handled

I send batches of email using a .mail file. The addresses used are picked
from a file and sometimes are not formatted correctly. Specifically, how is
an address with an embedded blank after the '@', e.g 'xxxxxx@ doofus.com',
handled. Is it logged someplace as being a bad address. It doesn't appear
in the sent logs so I presume it is determined internally to be bad at some
point. What I'd like to do is be able to capture these addresses when they
happen for additional processing. Thanks.