"A. Ralph Papakhian" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 17:38:36 EST
Something is wrong someplace. URVAX is still in the bitnet tables,
but this person's address ([log in to unmask]) is not recognized
as an equivalent. Can someone please advise? --ralph

*GO*   Cordially, forever more,
*!!*   A. Ralph Papakhian, Music Library (Co-Listowner for MLA-L@IUBVM)
*IU*   Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
       (812) 855-2970  [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
Hi--
SOMETHING UNUSUAL HAS HAPPENED (to quote Dynix, our vendor).

I wrote you a note last summer when I had gone on vacation and left the
message for LISTSERV: SET MLA-L NOMAIL.  When I got back, I had a ton
of e-mail from MLA-L, including one from IUBVM saying, "You are not
subscribed to the MLA-L list."  I asked you about it, and you suggested
that maybe I had misspelled something.  That always being possible, I
dropped it.  Now I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, so I tried
it again--and the same thing happened.  How can I be getting so much
mail from MLA-L, and not be subscribed?

Yours in puzzlement,
Bonny Hall
University of Richmond