Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 May 2000 11:49:07 -0400
In your "notebook" keyword for your list, you have "ecp" in lowercase
text, but the directory you said you created is in uppercase text "ECP".
If that's actually what you did, then that is the source of the problem.
Unix is case sensitive. You either have to rename the directory you
created to "acp" or change the notebook keyword.