Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 1995 04:56:45 +0200
I'm  starting to  think that  maybe the  gateway should  be one  way with
postings going to a moderating address.  People on this list are supposed
to be network-savvy and can do REPLY  instead of FOLLOWUP if they want to
post directly. Clueless lurkers will post happily and I'll throw the junk
away. Comments? All  right, we don't want a "Me  too!" situation here, so
please don't say  anything unless you disagree. If there  hasn't been any
complaint one week from now, I'll ask Jim to make the change.

  Eric