Maurice Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Nov 1994 17:43:44 +0100
I'm currently in the process of writing a ListServer which should run on the
Acorn  RISC range of computers under the RiscOS operating system. Could
someone point me to some documentation I might need. Eg. related RFCs,
minimum specifications as agreed amongst ListServer maintainers?

--
Maurice Hendrix                                                ARM Powered

 "Alright," said Deep Thought. "The Answer to the Great Question Of Life,
  the Universe and Everything  ...  is ...  Forty-Two..."

                  - Douglas Adams: The Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy -

... Journeys begin with a single step, and a decision to take it.