"Oklili~hila (ShadowDancer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 20:28:17 -0800
I have a small group of users (53 at present) that I have been managing as
a Eudora distribution list.  The group is now becoming  difficult to manage
that way and my ISP doesn't host a listserv, so I am looking for a site
willing to host the list.

We are a group of fans of the cancelled Fox Television series "Space:
Above and Beyond".  Because our membership is restricted to the Western
United States and we deal mostly with local and regional activities, we
maintain our own list (presently designated as "thepack") separate from
that of the International group.  Our message level at the present time is
light (perhaps a dozen messages per day) but we look for it to pick up as
our membership grows.  We are adding subscribers at a rate of three to five
per month, and I would expect to see our membership double in the next six
months.

If there is a site willing to act as host for our small, low volume list,
please contact me privately as I do not normally monitor this list.

Thanks for your attention.

Edie Houston
Edie Houston ~     Senior Programmer/Analyst  ~     Compumotor Division
     Parker Hannifin Corporation   ~    Rohnert Park, CA 94928
(home:) [log in to unmask]           ~         (work:)  [log in to unmask]
(Web:) http://www.wco.com/~ehouston    (Ftp:)  ftp.wco.com/users/ehouston
 Member: WON, Obsidian Order,WWA,RWA,WWG,Cahaba Tribal Assn, IEDN, SFWA
   Free Choctaw Air Force     ~       Microsoft Site Builder Network
Maj. 72nd Air Cavalry    ~   The Wolf Pack   ~  Si Volat; Morietur
Visit our home page:  http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~magray/72nd/72nd.html
       A proud sub-division of 59th Ready Reserve Internet Command
  The soul can have no rainbows if the eyes have no tears - Traditional