Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:15:35 GMT
On Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:27:31 EDT, Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Can anyone point me in the right direction to find the
>> information to help speed me along from lost soul to
>> partially capable list owner?  I intend to take this seriously
>> and improve the quality of this list...   I just need a starting
>> place for information, such as basic commands to add and/or
>> remove a list owner.
>
>Check out the List Owner's Manual, available via anonymous FTP
>from ftp.lsoft.com.

Thanks for pointing me to a source.

Problem I have is that Lsoft has manuals for Listserv  v1.8b

The listserv I am working on is an earlier version (  v1.7f )
 and seems to be somewhat different.

Would anyone possibly know where to locate the owners manual
for Listserv  v1.7f  ???

Thanks to everyone who have posted on this and sent me Email...
  it is great to find so many willing to help...

Bob Wright  -  [log in to unmask]