Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Apr 2022 15:54:34 +0000
Thanks Nathan, I’ll add "setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect 1" (one of the settings that I had seen mentioned, but didn’t know if it was required) to the "semanage port -a -t http_port_t -p tcp 2306” that I’ve run. That names (locally) the tcp port 2306, which, I’m told) is required for the httpd daemon to use it under SELinux.

Again, thanks,

Steve dePinet					Northern Arizona University

Systems Programmer, Sr.			Box 5100

Information Technology Services	Flagstaff, Az 86011

[log in to unmask]			(928) 523-6843