Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:47:58 -0400
Is it possible to turn the feature off that causes this message.  I get more of these than anything else from lsoft users and seeing that most of my users are beginning level computer users, it is almost impossible to advise them what to do when this happens.  It seems this happens the most with Outlook clients. Thought there might be a setting somewhere to turn this off.

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,
 Tim