Date:         Mon, 18 Aug 86 13:40:11 CDT
Sender:       Revised LISTSERV discussion <LSTSRV-L@UIUCVMD>
From:         Eric Thomas -- TAMU account <ERIC@TAMVM1>
Subject:      pityful bug in LSVDDFID
To:           Gary Sponseller <SPONSELL@AKRONVM>

Phil, here's mail that tells of 2nd MODULE... Gary

  There is  a pityful bug in  LSVDDFID which causes  it to swallow the  file it
scans when  your reader is not  spooled hold. Actually  it was the test  "is my
reader  already held?"  which didn't  work and  always yielded  "reader already
held" condition. I'm resending the module to the list.

  Eric