Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Nov 1990 15:50:55 EST
Thanks, Eric, for clarifying some of the basics for me :).
I have managed to find the problem, it was not the FILEID or the
Notebook, it was the FILEDISK in the LOCAL SYSVARS file.  It was
"D".  Now I have changed it to "E".  IF this is supposed to save
files sent by LSVPUT (not the filelist or $package or list files) to the
E disk, then I am at lost again.  After stopped and rebooted the listserv,
I tried to put a file to listserv, it was successfully stored but on
the A disk.  What am I doing wrong now?  Sorry if this is very obvious,
I'm just trying to feel my way around and you've been very helpful.

Christine Shih
SHIH@KENTVM