George Spack - AACRAO <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 21:13:50 -0500
------------------------ Begin Message -----------------------
All,

This is my first posting on this list, so I'm sorry if I'm asking old
questions. My subject line should say it all, but I'll expand further.

Our membership, registrars & admissions officers, have been asking us to setup
a few lists for them at our location. My problem is we are connected to
Internet via a cisco router and have VMS machines here. What type of software
would be available to set up a LISTSERV-Like system here on our VAX?

If anyone knows of any resources or contacts available to me, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Electronically,

    ''|     George Spack - Director of Computer Services      |
  ''''|           Internet: [log in to unmask]            |
''''''|    :^)          Voice: 202-293-9161            (^8    |
''''''|      American Association of Collegiate Registrars    |
''''''|               and Admissions Officers                 |
''''''|          One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 330             |
''''''|             Washington, DC  20036-1171                |