Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:08:21 -0500
At the top of the page, just underneath that drop-down list box, there
-should- be a row of links like this:

[2-A][A-A] [A-C] [C-C] [C-F] [F-H] [H-L] [L-N] [N-N] [O-R] [R-S] [S-T]
[T-W] [W-k] [Next] []

These allow you to load the next group, then the next group, then the next
group, etc.  Your links won't be exactly the same as these (the
alphabetical distribution will vary), but they will do the same thing.

You can also narrow the selection by typing the list name you want to work
with into the "Narrow Selection" box that is in the next line down from the
alphabetical links.

Nathan