Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:30:51 -0500
On: Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 02:39:21PM -0500,Steve Eckard Wrote:

} I am sure this has probably been asked, but here goes anyway. We currently have 815 lists. Is there any way to generate a list of the owners of these lists and put it into a text file? This would be helpful in determining how many owners we have that are not actually here. This in turn may be helpful in determining if we want to use ldap authentication. Thanks in advance for any input.

You could try sending something to the All-Request alias and see what
bounces.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67