Barry Krawchuk <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Jan 1993 21:34:54 EST
We have a large number of uucp sites in our network who have been
requesting files for over a year from several fileserver lists. Some of
the files are over 80 bytes wide and were LPUNCH'd in preparation for
mailing. None of the sites are known to BITERAN NODES, or NJE capable.

Since installation of 1.7e, the files are mailed, but the contents are
wrapped at the 80th column.  This is definitely new.  Many of the files
are reports and it is not possible to reconstruct for proper printing.

How do we make sure that files are LPUNCH'd to these non-nje sites
again?

*
* Barry Krawchuk
* NYS Dept of Health