Harold C Pritchett <HAROLD@UGA>
Wed, 15 Jul 87 19:53:18 EDT
Gary Sponseller writes:

>It appears that some of the updates to put all Release 1.5j LISTSERVs
>to Release 1.5k were mangled somewhere along the way (whether files
>are missing or whether they are mangled, I don't know.)
>
>All that seemed to arrive for AKRONVM's LISTSERV was a file named
>MEMO15K UPDATE.  And, of course, that got transferred to me.

There were two files, A very small one which you received (MEMO15K UPDATE)
and a larger one containing the update job.  If you have a password defined
in your LOCAL SYSVARS file it will be held and you will be notified.  If you
don't it will be received and your LISTSERV automatically rebooted.

For those of you with source, there was also an ASM17K SHIPMENT File which
you also should have received.  I got my memo yesterday afternoon, and the
ASM file was in my reader this morning.

Postmasters can issue the listserv command "INSTALL STATUS" which will
provide output like that shown below.