"McRae, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:16:56 -0800
I have several list owners complaining that they are unable to send messages
to their lists if they include an attachment to the message but a message
without an attachment seems to work just fine.  I'm running Listserv 1.8d on
an NT server.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I don't think it has
anything to do with the list header but here is an example of one:

Backup check list

Subscription= Open,Confirm
Ack= yes
Confidential= Service
Validate= No
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Review= Owners
Send= Private,Hold,Confirm
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Moderator= All,[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Notebook= yes
Notebook= e:\listserv\archives\BACKGROUNDCHECKDSHS
Notebook= Monthly,Private

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Richard