"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Mon, 25 May 87 19:14:47 EDT
I'm basically identical to CLVM in terms of network location. (We
both go directly into UCONNVM).  I am willing to take some of the
load, but it may not be worth while, since I am not to be part of the
DISTRIBUTE backbone.  (I couldn't promise 2 week implementation of
a new release, since I do most this work by myself on my own time.  As
an example, 1.5j arrived today and since I leave tomorrow morning at
4am for 2 weeks of conferences, I cannot put it up until 6/8 or later.)
Of the lists mentioned, I am also running LIAISON, so they could just be
moved by some owner. (Eric, Hal or Judy).

Well, I'm off for Ft Worth. See you in 2 weeks.

Harry

PS I will have a terminal for emergencies, so if someone needs me, just send me
mail.