Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 08:30:32 -0400
SEND= PRIVATE

means that only exact matches of the subscriber db can even begin to go
through the rest of the control mechanisms e.g., option=review.  Inexact
and non-subscriber posting userids (the same in this context) never get
to the Editor (defaults to OWNER), but are summarily dismissed and
returned to sender.  Otherwise the subscriber's options are enforced
e.g., REVIEW (or NOreview), etc.