"Avrum Goodblat" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 1 Dec 1991 14:56:02 GMT
Michael Shappe - I am trying to reach you via email and Cornell
doesnt seem to recognize my site shum.huji.ac.il
Could you please have them correct it so that we can correspond.
I am looking for a list of listserv-like software for unix and
the differences between them. I am also happy to help with any development
that would make them more listserv compliant

--
Heasif - The Judaic Studies Electronic Newsletter
A SAF Project - Avrum Goodblatt director, Yehiel Greenbaum, editor