Debby Quayle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:38:32 -0400
We are having the same problem.  We were running Innoculate IT
(Computer Associates) but uninstalled it before installing F-secure.
We too are on Windows 2000, and we also got to the end of the
installation only to have it quit saying it could not be completed.
The error message was very vague.

Debby Quayle