Randall Dyck <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 15:26:28 -0700
I am a member of an international body of students taking MBA studies
from Heriot-Watt University (one of the top MBA granting institutions
in the world).  We are looking for a site to host 15 mailing lists
(one per subject).  There are about 1000 students actively involved
in Email that could utilize the lists currently and posts would range
from 20 to 50 messages per day for each mailing list.  We require
only a daily digest of messages.  No archive is needed.
I would offer myself as administrator of these lists to resolve errors
due to bounced mail and various network issues.

Options that I envisage being set-up are:
Ack=None
Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-auto,Delay(6),Max(100)
Confidential=Yes
Default-Options=Digest,Noack,Norepro
Daily-threshold=50
Digest=Yes,Same,Daily
Notebook=No,A,Single,Private
Notify=No
Renewal=6-Monthly,Delay(7)  - due to courses being only 6 months long
Review=Private
Send=Private
Stats=None

Lists that I envisage being set-up are:
HW-ACCT    Accounting
HW-ECON    Economics
HW-FIN     Finance
HW-MKT     Marketing
HW-ORG     Organizational Behaviour
HW-QUANT   Quantitative Methods
HW-PLAN    Strategic Planning
HW-DEC     Decision Making Techniques
HW-GOV     Government, Industries & Privitization
HW-TRADE   International Trade & Finance
HW-NEG     Negotiation
HW-SYS     Strategic Information Systems
HW-CHG     Strategies for Change
HW-RISK    Financial Risk Management
HW-ADMIN   Administrative Issues

Please advise if you can carry these lists as it would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks,

Randall Dyck
Calgary, Alberta, Canada