Phil Howard <PHIL@UIUCVMD>
Wed, 29 Jul 87 14:03:55 CDT
There have been a number of suggestions for the SENDER: field.  One
suggestion I have is to NOT put the name of the listserver that is doing
distributions.

As it stands now, even at 1.5k, I get rejection notices at times from places
and for userids that are NOT in ANY of my lists.  They appear to be on lists
that are being distributed through the DISTRIBUTE function.  It makes me mad
to have to filter through those to get to the serious mail.  It would be nice,
and I know not possible, to have all that mail sent to the list owner or even
to the trash, but NOT to ME.