Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 31 May 2000 19:04:23 -0500
In February, Eva Kalman <[log in to unmask]> posted a script to convert
listproc archives to LISTSERV format. I am attempting to test the
script using a log file provided by a list owner who wants to move
a list from a listproc host at another site to our LISTSERV server.
I believe he sent a GET command to listproc to retrieve the log file.
The script seems to run without errors, however, it does not convert
the file. Does listproc store log files in a special format? Do we
need to use some other method to move the native listproc log files
to our server for conversion?

Reference:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0002&L=lstsrv-l&F=&S=&P=11461