Fri, 22 Nov 1996 01:29:34 -0500
Hi,

  I am looking for a listserv to host a list that is currently up
and running. It is called Amazon Alternatives In Healing. The
focus of this list is the discussion of issues pertaining to
Lesbian survivors of sexual abuse. There are topic areas for the
general discussion of lesbian issues, bi-sexual women's issues,
and a section for the lesbian alters of those surivors with
Dissocaitive Identity Disorder.
  It is estimated that this list will continue to grow. In our
first week we have 15 members. Mail is only 5 or so messages a day
currently but is estimated to reach an approx. 50 or so in the
near future. (Based on my experience with three other lists I own)

 Thank You,
  Laura

                       ,,,
                      /'^'\
                     ( o o )
     For every mess in life.....there's got to be a mop!
                    (me-hehe)
 "What's madness but nobility of soul at odds with circumstances?"
                 Theodore Roethke
Providence is every moment revealed whether it is quiet or shared.
                     (me-hehe)
WEB URL   http://www.golden.net/~soul       EMAIL [log in to unmask]
S.A.D.M./C.O.D.A./BORDERPD/AMAZON ALTERNATIVES IN HEALING/WEB SITE