Tillman Smoot <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:27:50 -0500
I am currently running the Fenn Fatale web page on the World Wide Web, and
I've gotten a very good response in the past few weeks. I've had over 10000
hits in 2 1/2 weeks. I know that's not very much compared to some, but I'm
hoping to improve it with new features. One of those features I'd like to
examine is a possible mailing list dedicated to Sherilyn Fenn and Twin
Peaks, Sherilyn Fenn played Audrey Horne on Twin Peaks, and has amassed
quite a following.

I am hoping to find a sponser for this list, as I don't have the physical
resources needed in order to start it from scratch.

I don't normally read these discussion groups, so if anyone interested could
contact me at my email address, I would appreciate it.

http://www.scsn.net/users/marius/homepage.htm
Come see the Sherilyn Fenn Picture Palace at

http://www.scsn.net/users/marius/homepage.htm