Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:14:56 -0400
We host more than 70,000 lists. Many have never been used, so they have no
archives, however, there are several thousand lists which have archives.
Yesterday, less than 200 of them were reindexed. That seems par for the
course on any given day.

What criteria does LISTSERV use to determine that it is time to reindex the
archives of a given list?

Is there any way to force LISTSERV to reindex a specific list?

I was going to send these questions to [log in to unmask], but thought there
might be others on this list who would be interested in the answers.

--
Paul Russell, Senior Systems Administrator
OIT Messaging Services Team