Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 00:43:47 -0400
>I have my Listserve set up so that people can search the archives via a
>customized page that I made. It works fine and anyone can search it but when
>someone goes to reply to a message it asks for their password and email
>address.. How can I make it so it does not ask for a password for someone to
>reply since none of the users have passwords?

In order for LISTSERV to know who's using the web interface (and
hence set the "From:" address on the message it distributes)
correctly the user has to sign in.  So if you're using the built-in
web interface for posting you won't be able to get rid of this.

--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc