Jane K Gehan <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:07:51 -0600
Many of our lists - lists that are not open subscription, and are
confidental - have the following address on their monitor report.
This address is not on any of the subscription lists. And it doesn't
look like it ever was if I look at the modification date of the .list
file.  Any idea on what might be happening here?
Thanks, Jane

Err First Last  Address
--- ----- ----- -------
                Last error: Unavailable; DSN status was 5.1.1
Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list when delivery errors
have been  reported for a  period of  4 days or  more, or when  100 delivery
errors have  been received,  whichever occurs  first. Monitoring  will cease
after 5 days without any reported error.

Note: manually deleted subscribers may remain on the monitoring report under
an alias address. Such entries will expire eventually; you do not need to do
anything about them.