"Kyle J. Nolan" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:59:01 -0400
I am interested in starting a LISTSERV mailing list for fans of the USA Network Television series "Silk Stalkings."  We have had a list in the past, but the person who maintained it changed ISPs, and the list had to be disbanded.  Now the fans are writing letters, asking for a new list.

So, in my search to find out how to establish a LISTSERV mailing list, I cam across a web page that told me to send my request to [log in to unmask] in order to try and find a "sponsor" for my list.

If anyone would be willing to host the "Silk Stalkings" discussion list, please let me know--I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kyle

(Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] as I do not regularly follow these discussion groups)