Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 13:25:57 EST
> Send= Editor
>  Editor-Header= No  (because it's a pain)
>
> Editor= (list containing those people that can post without prior
>            approval).
>
> Moderator=address1,address2,address3, ....
>
> The addresses in the Moderator tag have the posts sent to them in
> equal proportions (eg. if there's 4 moderator's, each receives 25% of
> the posts to approve).

I'm aware of the Moderator keyword, but the equal distribution across
moderators is not what I need.  The list in question will have very
low activity (say one message per week), but it is politically
important that messages get distributed promptly, even if a moderator
is away.

Just to make things more concrete, the list in question will be for
broadcasting messages from our director to all staff with email
addresses.  The list of subscribers will be derived from our email
directory.