"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Fri, 7 Apr 89 10:25:34 GMT
We made a short  production-XA test this morning, and one  of the two problems
we had  was that  LSV$LMNT crashes when  running under XA  and CMS  release 4,
because of a Diag(8) with a length of  32768. The code was changed to use 8192
under CMS4 and 32768 under CMS5.5,  and has been updated on [log in to unmask] In
case you're  interested, the other  problem was  that TCPIP did  not recognize
that it  was under XA  and used an AUTOLOG  command rather than  XAUTOLOG. For
some reason that  I have not had  time to investigate, CP prompted  it for the
password, which logged it out. I have  simply moved the AUTOLOG stuff into the
PROFILE EXEC, and don't really plan to investigate the problem :-)

  Eric