Jeffrey R Kell <JEFF@UTCVM>
Wed, 22 Oct 86 14:00:17 EDT
I already pestered Chris and will probably distribute from here for him;
but now that I think of it (his files are text) he could probably build
the job and send it himself.  I was thinking of the nasty tricks needed
to concatenate non-80-byte records on as //DATA and offered to do it for
him.  BTW, I don't suppose you coded a quick-and-dirty to help with that
process, did you?  I usually end up manually doing the DMSDDL stuff and
telling myself I'll write one next time :-)

/Jeff/