Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Oct 1990 15:10:48 EDT
On Tue, 16 Oct 90 21:54:09 EDT Lois Buwalda said:
> ...                                                        Do y'all think
>I ought to dump the LISTEARN peer?  Are others of you having problems?

 The VFORT-L list on JHUVM is peered with a ListEarn server and I've never
 had any compatability related problems.  Of course, that doesn't mean
 you (and other list owners) will be so lucky.  But for what it's worth,
 things seem to be compatable enough at the moment and I'm not planning on
 removing the ListEarn peer any time soon.

>Lois

 -jj