Paul Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jan 1993 08:51:44 -0500
[Material deleted]
>Which  brings us  back to  the original  problem. When  BSMTP
>became  the default delivery mechanism  many years ago, XMAILER
>suddenly became less user-friendly because  the BSMTP code  is
>generally more "lazy"  than the old code. Where you used to get:
>
>From XYZ(MAILER): * New mail from John Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>
>you now get:
>
>From XYZ(MAILER): * New mail from <[log in to unmask]>

[material deleted]
>  Eric

Err, while it is possible, I've never seen an MCI Mail account number be
issued in which the number was less than 2000000.  Also, the internet
account for MCI mail accounts is always 10 digits, and those three are 0,
then the 7 digit number which has NEVER started with a 0 in all the
messages I've seen.

I suppose it was an example.